CVS stores near me in Washingtonville, NY
30 BROTHERHOOD PLAZA DR
WASHINGTONVILLE, NY, 10992
Pharmacies in Washingtonville, New York
Washingtonville residents, from students at Uta Mesivta Of Kiryas Joel to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 22 CVS pharmacies in the Washingtonville area to help you get the medicinal care you need. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Washingtonville, like when you're catching a red-eye out of Stewart, you will be pleased to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Additionally, you will find 14 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're in a rush and can't find a parking spot.
Your Washingtonville Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is extra important in Washingtonville, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Washingtonville is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Saint Lukes Cornwall Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Washingtonville
CVS pharmacies in Washingtonville are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Brotherhood Plaza store help our patients find prescription drugs in Washingtonville at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Washingtonville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Washingtonville offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Washingtonville, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Washingtonville, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Washingtonville, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Washingtonville, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Washingtonville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Washingtonville, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Washingtonville, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Washingtonville, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Washingtonville, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Washingtonville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Washingtonville, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.