CVS stores near me in West Hempstead, NY
621 HEMPSTEAD TURNPIKE, CORNER OF NASSAU BOULEVARD
WEST HEMPSTEAD, NY, 11552
814 HEMPSTEAD AVE.
WEST HEMPSTEAD, NY, 11552
Pharmacies in West Hempstead, New York
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the West Hempstead area is simple. In fact, you will find 261 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting a refill prior to heading off to Molloy College or a traveler getting ready for an upcoming journey, we've got you covered. If you booked a red-eye out of John F Kennedy Intl, and have to refill your medication as you are hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near West Hempstead is what you'll need. Along with the 37 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 44 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your West Hempstead Pharmacy
There are plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in West Hempstead, and occasionally when you're taking it all in you need to prepare for the unexpected. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in West Hempstead is where to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Hospital luz, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
West Hempstead CVS Pharmacies Services
West Hempstead CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in West Hempstead at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Hempstead Avenue location. Create an individualized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Buy your meds in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in West Hempstead (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near West Hempstead.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy West Hempstead, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Hempstead, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Hempstead, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Hempstead, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Hempstead, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Hempstead, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in West Hempstead, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Hempstead, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Hempstead, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Hempstead!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Hempstead, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.