CVS stores near me in West Seneca, NY
3098 ORCHARD PARK ROAD
WEST SENECA, NY, 14224
Pharmacies in West Seneca, New York
With 20 CVS pharmacies in the West Seneca area, there is a good chance you will have one close by. Whether you're packing your things to head to Buffalo Niagara Intl, a student on campus at Bryant & Stratton College-Online, or a local staying at home, your meds are vital, and CVS helps you find them. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're in a hurry. Fortunately, you will find 10 drive-thru pharmacies near town in case you don't want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in West Seneca
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you need to get through the day. In West Seneca, this is extra important because there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at 5 Wits Buffalo to exploring Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site. Finding the best pharmacy in West Seneca not only gives you somewhere to get a new order from Mercy Hospital of Buffalo; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items you require to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in West Seneca Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in West Seneca are proud to provide services to meet the requirements of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Orchard Park Rd store help our patients get rapid refills in West Seneca at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in West Seneca (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near West Seneca provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy West Seneca, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Seneca, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Seneca, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Seneca, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Seneca, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Seneca, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in West Seneca, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Seneca, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Seneca, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Seneca!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Seneca, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.