CVS stores near me in Westbury, NY
610 OLD COUNTRY RD, SALISBURY PLAZA
WESTBURY, NY, 11590
999 CORPORATE DR
WESTBURY, NY, 11590
Pharmacies in Westbury, New York
The Westbury area has 186 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to find one nearby. If you're packing up for a fun trip, a student on campus at Hofstra University, or a local just living the Westbury life, you have to have your meds, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies don't happen exclusively during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to know you can find 24 24-hour pharmacies near Westbury. There are also 48 drive-thru pharmacies near Westbury on the occasions when you do not want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Westbury
There's so much to do in Westbury, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Can You Escape? LI or cheering on your team at Bill Edwards Softball Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Westbury does more than give you the ability to fill new orders from Nassau University Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Westbury Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Westbury to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Westbury at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Old Country Road location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Get your meds in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes like prescription refills, medication delivery in Westbury (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Westbury.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Westbury, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Westbury, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Westbury, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Westbury, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Westbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Westbury, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Westbury, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Westbury, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Westbury, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Westbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Westbury, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.