CVS stores near me in Yonkers, NY
2290 CENTRAL PARK AVE.
YONKERS, NY, 10710
850 BRONX RIVER RD, 18 FLEETWOOD PLAZA
YONKERS, NY, 10708
585 YONKERS AVENUE
YONKERS, NY, 10704
25-43 PROSPECT ST.
YONKERS, NY, 10701
132 BRONX RIVER ROAD
YONKERS, NY, 10704
1217 NEPPERHAN AVE.
YONKERS, NY, 10703
1703 CENTRAL PARK AVENUE
YONKERS, NY, 10710
9005 XAVIER DR
YONKERS, NY, 10704
Pharmacies in Yonkers, New York
The Yonkers area has 296 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you will have one close to home. If you are packing your bags for a trip out of town, a student taking classes at Sarah Lawrence College, or a local just living the Yonkers life, your medication is vital, and CVS can help you find them. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your meds late at night. When this occurs, you'll be happy to discover you can find 45 24-hour pharmacies near Yonkers. You'll also find 58 drive-thru pharmacies near the city if you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Yonkers
There's a lot to do in Yonkersófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Hour To Exit - Escape Games: Westchester & NYC to enjoying Saint Pauls Church National Historic Site or catching a game at Yonkers Police Athletic League Center. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Yonkers is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Yonkers
Yonkers CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Yonkers at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Yonkers Avenue location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer medication delivery in Yonkers (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Yonkers offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Head to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Yonkers, NY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Yonkers, NY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Yonkers, NY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Yonkers, NY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Yonkers, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Yonkers, NY?
For pharmacy delivery in Yonkers, New York, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New York offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Yonkers, NY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New York. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Yonkers, NY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Yonkers!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Yonkers, NY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.