CVS stores near me in Aberdeen, NC
1550 N. SANDHILLS BLVD.
ABERDEEN, NC, 28315
Aberdeen, North Carolina Pharmacies
Aberdeen citizens, from those content to stay home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills locally. There are 2 CVS pharmacies in the Aberdeen area to help you find the medicinal care you seek. There are sure to be times when you're pressed for time and can't get out of your car. Fortunately, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Aberdeen in town to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Aberdeen
There's a lot to do in Aberdeen, including spending the day thrill-seeking at The Splash Pad . CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what you choose to do. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Aberdeen, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Moore regional hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Aberdeen Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Aberdeen to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the N Sandhills Boulevard store help our patients find medication in Aberdeen at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Aberdeen (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Aberdeen.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Aberdeen, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Aberdeen, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Aberdeen, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Aberdeen, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Aberdeen, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Aberdeen, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Aberdeen, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Aberdeen, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Aberdeen, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Aberdeen!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Aberdeen, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.