CVS stores near me in Advance, NC
110 NC HWY 801 NORTH
ADVANCE, NC, 27006
Advance, North Carolina Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Advance area. In fact, there are 20 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're getting refills for your home or a traveler getting ready for an upcoming journey, we've got you covered. When you booked a late flight, and have a prescription refill to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Advance is what you're looking for. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 15 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Advance
There are many options if you're looking for something to do in Advance, including catching a game at Truist Soccer Park (Bermuda Run). CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Advance is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Wake Forest Baptist Health - Davie Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Advance Services
CVS pharmacies in Advance are here to meet the needs of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Advance at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Carolina Highway location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through managing prescription delivery in Advance (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Advance provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Advance, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Advance, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Advance, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Advance, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Advance, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Advance, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Advance, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Advance, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Advance, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Advance!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Advance, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.