CVS stores near me in Albemarle, NC
835 NC 24 27 BYPASS E
ALBEMARLE, NC, 28001
Pharmacies in Albemarle, North Carolina
The Albemarle area has 7 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to locate the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers getting ready for their next vacation and locals in need of daily coverage can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself in a rush and do not have time to find a parking space. Fortunately, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Albemarle in the city to help you refill your prescription and get back to everything else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Albemarle
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Albemarle, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Albemarle, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Carolinas Hospitalist Group at Stanly Regional Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
Albemarle CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Albemarle are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Albemarle at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Highway 24 27 location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Albemarle (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Albemarle offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Albemarle, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Albemarle, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Albemarle, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Albemarle, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Albemarle, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Albemarle, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Albemarle, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Albemarle, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Albemarle, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Albemarle!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Albemarle, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.