CVS stores near me in Asheville, NC
Pharmacies in Asheville, North Carolina
The Asheville area has 18 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to buy the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to moving into housing at University Of North Carolina At Asheville, travelers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents who require ongoing refills can all get their pharmaceutical demands covered. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Asheville, like when you have to catch a red-eye. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, if you are in a rush and don't want to leave your car to shop, the 12 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Asheville Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Asheville, where there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to have a really fun day. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Asheville is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Mission Hospital-St Joseph Campus, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Asheville CVS Pharmacies Services
Asheville CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Westgate Parkway store help you get medication refilled in Asheville at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Asheville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Asheville.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Asheville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Asheville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Asheville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Asheville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Asheville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Asheville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Asheville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Asheville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Asheville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Asheville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Asheville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.