CVS stores near me in Beaufort, NC
1703 LIVE OAK ST.
BEAUFORT, NC, 28516
Beaufort, North Carolina Pharmacies
With 4 CVS pharmacies in the Beaufort area, there is a good chance you will have one close by. If you are packing up for a fun tripor a local enjoying life in Beaufort, your meds are important, and your local CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're in a hurry. You will find 2 drive-thru locations near Beaufort when you don't have time to park your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Beaufort
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require. In Beaufort, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're enjoying the city. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Beaufort is the place to go for prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Beaufort CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are offered at our pharmacies in Beaufort to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Live Oak Street location help our patients find medication in Beaufort at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Beaufort (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Beaufort offer everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Beaufort, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Beaufort, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Beaufort, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Beaufort, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Beaufort, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Beaufort, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Beaufort, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Beaufort, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Beaufort, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Beaufort!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Beaufort, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.