CVS stores near me in Belmont, NC
6750 WILKINSON BLVD.
BELMONT, NC, 28012
Pharmacies in Belmont, North Carolina
You will find 62 CVS pharmacies in the Belmont area, making it easy for residents to purchase their prescription medication. College students preparing to move in for a new year at Belmont Abbey College, travelers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their medication without traveling too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Belmont is your only solution, like when you've booked a red-eye out of Charlotte Douglas International. Luckily, CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you find yourself in such a hurry that you can't take the time to find a parking space. In such circumstances, the 47 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Belmont
In Belmont, there's plenty to do, like enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Altitude Trampoline Park or catching a game at Crusader Field. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Belmont not only gives you somewhere to fill a new order from CaroMont Regional Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or make your next outing a success.
Belmont CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our Belmont pharmacies to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Belmont at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Wilkinson Boulevard location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with accessing prescription delivery in Belmont (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Belmont.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Belmont, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Belmont, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Belmont, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Belmont, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Belmont, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Belmont, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Belmont, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Belmont, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Belmont, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Belmont!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Belmont, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.