CVS stores near me in Black Mountain, NC
425 WEST STATE ST.,
BLACK MOUNTAIN, NC, 28711
Black Mountain, North Carolina Pharmacies
Black Mountain residents, from students at Montreat College to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills conveniently. There are 17 Black Mountain area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Black Mountain, like when you have to catch a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. You can also find 12 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Black Mountain
In Black Mountain, there is plenty to do, like cheering on your team at Roxy Hines Memorial Softball Field. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Black Mountain, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Swannanoa Valley Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Black Mountain
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our Black Mountain pharmacies are happy to offer services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Black Mountain at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West State Street location. Develop an individualized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Buy your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Black Mountain (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Black Mountain provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Black Mountain, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Black Mountain, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Black Mountain, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Black Mountain, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Black Mountain, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Black Mountain, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Black Mountain, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Black Mountain, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Black Mountain, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Black Mountain!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Black Mountain, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.