CVS stores near me in Boone, NC
2147 BLOWING ROCK RD
BOONE, NC, 28607
Pharmacies in Boone, North Carolina
The Boone area has 3 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to get the medicine you need in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to starting classes at Appalachian State University, globetrotters packing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require regular support can all get their prescription medication demands met. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Boone, like when you booked a late flight. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, if you are short on time and don't want to take the time to park, the 3 drive-thru locations near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Boone
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Boone, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be able to handle what life throws at you and to have a carefree day. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Boone, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Fresenius Medical Care at Watauga Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Boone Services
Boone CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Boone at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Blowing Rock Road location. Develop a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes such as prescription refills, medication delivery in Boone (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Boone offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Boone, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Boone, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Boone, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Boone, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Boone, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Boone, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Boone, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Boone, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Boone, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Boone!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Boone, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.