CVS stores near me in Burnsville, NC
115 RESERVOIR RD.
BURNSVILLE, NC, 28714
Burnsville, North Carolina Pharmacies
The Burnsville area has 7 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to locate the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers getting ready for an upcoming trip and locals who require ongoing coverage can all get their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you find yourself running late and do not have time to park your car. Luckily, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in Burnsville in town to help you get your meds and get back to everything else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Burnsville
In Burnsville, there's plenty to do, but sometimes when you are going about your day you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Burnsville, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Blue Ridge Medical Center - Yancey Campus, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Burnsville
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the demands of every local, including are provided at our Burnsville pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Reservoir Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Burnsville at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Burnsville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Burnsville provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items or prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Burnsville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Burnsville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Burnsville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Burnsville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Burnsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Burnsville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Burnsville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Burnsville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Burnsville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Burnsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Burnsville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.