CVS stores near me in Carolina Beach, NC
901 DOW RD.
CAROLINA BEACH, NC, 28428
Carolina Beach, North Carolina Pharmacies
Carolina Beach citizens, from those content to stay home to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs locally. There are 14 Carolina Beach area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. If you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Carolina Beach, like when you're catching a late flight, you will be pleased to know you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can also find 12 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Carolina Beach Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Carolina Beach, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Carolina Beach Boardwalk Amusement Park . Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Carolina Beach, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to New Hanover Regional Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Carolina Beach Services
Carolina Beach CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Dow Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Carolina Beach at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes including medication refills, medication delivery in Carolina Beach (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Carolina Beach provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Carolina Beach, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Carolina Beach, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Carolina Beach, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Carolina Beach, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Carolina Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Carolina Beach, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Carolina Beach, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Carolina Beach, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Carolina Beach, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Carolina Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Carolina Beach, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.