CVS stores near me in Columbus, NC
Pharmacies in Columbus, North Carolina
Columbus residents, from homebodies happy to relax at home to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills nearby. There are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Columbus area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. There are sure to be days when you're rushing somewhere and can't get out of the car. Luckily, you can find 6 drive thru pharmacies in Columbus in the city so you can get your medication as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Columbus
You're sure to find countless things to keep you busy in Columbus but to get the most out of your day, you have to be prepared. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Columbus, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from St Luke's Hospital Cancer and Infusion Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you need.
Columbus CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Columbus are dedicated to meeting the demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Mill Street location help you find medication in Columbus at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Columbus (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Columbus.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Columbus, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Columbus, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Columbus, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Columbus, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Columbus, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Columbus, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Columbus, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Columbus, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Columbus, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Columbus!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Columbus, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.