CVS stores near me in Creedmoor, NC
612 N. MAIN ST.
CREEDMOOR, NC, 27522
Creedmoor, North Carolina Pharmacies
Creedmoor locals, from those content to relax at home to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills without going too far. There are 27 CVS pharmacies in the Creedmoor area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Creedmoor, such as when you've booked a red-eye, you will be happy to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Additionally, you will find 21 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're pressed for time and can't find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Creedmoor
In Creedmoor, there is a lot to do, including enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Xtreme Park Adventures . CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Creedmoor, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Central Regional Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
Creedmoor CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Creedmoor pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Creedmoor at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Main Street location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Buy your prescriptions in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with managing medication delivery in Creedmoor (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Creedmoor provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication as well as everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Creedmoor, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Creedmoor, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Creedmoor, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Creedmoor, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Creedmoor, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Creedmoor, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Creedmoor, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Creedmoor, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Creedmoor, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Creedmoor!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Creedmoor, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.