CVS stores near me in Davidson, NC
Davidson, North Carolina Pharmacies
You will find 39 CVS pharmacies in the Davidson area, making it a snap to purchase your prescription medication. College students getting ready to move in for a new term at Davidson College, vacationers packing up before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Davidson is the only option, such as when you booked a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has 4 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to take the time to find a parking spot. When this is the case, the 27 drive-thru drugstores in town are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Davidson
There is so much to do in Davidson, like enjoying a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or cheering on your team at Alumni Soccer Stadium. Whatever excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Davidson is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Lake Norman Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Davidson CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Davidson are committed to meeting the medical demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Davidson at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Main Street location. Develop a customized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through accessing medication refills, prescription delivery in Davidson (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Davidson offer ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Davidson, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Davidson, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Davidson, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Davidson, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Davidson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Davidson, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Davidson, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Davidson, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Davidson, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Davidson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Davidson, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.