CVS stores near me in Eden, NC
625 SOUTH VAN BUREN ROAD
EDEN, NC, 27288
Eden, North Carolina Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Eden area. In fact, you'll find 8 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip or getting refills for your home, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye, and need to refill your medication to complete your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Eden is what you'll need. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 7 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a parking spot and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Eden
In Eden, there's plenty to do, and occasionally when you are enjoying the local attractions you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Eden not only gives you the ability to fill a new prescription from Morehead Day Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Eden
Eden CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Van Buren Road location help you get rapid refills in Eden at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes including prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Eden (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Eden offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Eden, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Eden, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Eden, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Eden, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Eden, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Eden, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Eden, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Eden, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Eden, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Eden!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Eden, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.