CVS stores near me in Elizabethtown, NC
371 S. POPLAR ST. / PO BOX 2066
ELIZABETHTOWN, NC, 28337
Pharmacies in Elizabethtown, North Carolina
There's a pharmacy at the South Poplar Street CVS, which is conveniently situated in the center of Elizabethtown. So whether you are in need of getting your medication before a big getaway or just to have refills at home, we've got you covered. If you're pressed for time and don't have time to park your car and go inside the store, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Elizabethtown. Look at store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your prescription filled any time of day, such as when you've booked a late flight.
Your Elizabethtown Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Elizabethtown, including enjoying a day of having fun at White Lake Water Park . Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find what you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Elizabethtown is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Bladen County Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Elizabethtown
CVS pharmacies in Elizabethtown are here to meet the requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Poplar Street store help our patients find medication in Elizabethtown at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Elizabethtown (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Elizabethtown offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Elizabethtown, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Elizabethtown, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Elizabethtown, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Elizabethtown, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Elizabethtown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Elizabethtown, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Elizabethtown, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Elizabethtown, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Elizabethtown, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Elizabethtown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Elizabethtown, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.