CVS stores near me in Erwin, NC
80 W. JACKSON BLVD,, HARNETT PLAZA
ERWIN, NC, 28339
Pharmacies in Erwin, North Carolina
Erwin locals, from college students at Campbell University to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication locally. There are 7 Erwin area CVS pharmacies to help you get the medicinal care you seek. There will sometimes be days when you are pressed for time and can't take the time to find a parking space. Thankfully, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in Erwin in town to help you get your medication as quickly and conveniently.
Your Local Pharmacy in Erwin
There are numerous options for things to do in Erwin, such as cheering on your team at Barker-Lane Stadium. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Erwin is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Good Hope Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Erwin Services
Erwin CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Erwin at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the W Jackson Blvd location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with accessing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Erwin (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Erwin.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs and over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Erwin, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Erwin, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Erwin, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Erwin, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Erwin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Erwin, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Erwin, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Erwin, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Erwin, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Erwin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Erwin, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.