CVS stores near me in Farmville, NC
4240 S. MAIN ST.
FARMVILLE, NC, 27828
Pharmacies in Farmville, North Carolina
Farmville locals, from homebodies happy to stay home to vacationers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills conveniently. There are 6 CVS pharmacies in the Farmville area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Farmville, such as when you're catching a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. You'll also find 4 drive-thru locations near Farmville for those times when you're pressed for time and can't find a parking spot.
Your Farmville Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you need. In Farmville, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're taking it all in. Finding the best pharmacy in Farmville allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to get through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Farmville Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Farmville pharmacies are pleased to offer the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Farmville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Main Street location. Create a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Get your medications in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Farmville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Farmville provide everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Farmville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Farmville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Farmville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Farmville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Farmville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Farmville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Farmville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Farmville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Farmville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Farmville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Farmville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.