CVS stores near me in Gastonia, NC
Pharmacies in Gastonia, North Carolina
Gastonia locals, from students at Belmont Abbey College to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication locally. There are 30 CVS pharmacies in the Gastonia area to help you find the medicinal care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Gastonia, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. You'll even find 24 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Gastonia
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in Gastonia, where there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Adventure Landing Gastonia. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Gastonia, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from CaroMont Regional Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Gastonia Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Gastonia to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Gastonia at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Franklin Boulevard location. Create a customized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Gastonia (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Gastonia.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Gastonia, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gastonia, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gastonia, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gastonia, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gastonia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gastonia, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Gastonia, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gastonia, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gastonia, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gastonia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gastonia, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.