CVS stores near me in Grantsboro, NC
10775 NC HWY 55
GRANTSBORO, NC, 28529
Grantsboro, North Carolina Pharmacies
There are 4 in the Grantsboro area, so there's a good chance you'll have one a short distance away. Whether you are packing up to head out of town or a local just living the Grantsboro life, your prescription drugs are important, and CVS helps you get them. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're running low on time. Luckily, you'll find 2 drive-thru locations near town on the occasions when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Grantsboro Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Grantsboro, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to handle what comes your way and to truly enjoy your day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Grantsboro, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require to get through the day.
Grantsboro CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Grantsboro to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Grantsboro at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the NC Hwy55 location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer medication delivery in Grantsboro (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Grantsboro.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Grantsboro, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Grantsboro, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Grantsboro, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Grantsboro, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Grantsboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Grantsboro, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Grantsboro, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Grantsboro, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Grantsboro, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Grantsboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Grantsboro, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.