CVS stores near me in Hampstead, NC
Hampstead, North Carolina Pharmacies
There are 11 in the Hampstead area, so there's a good chance you'll find one not too far away. Whether you're getting your luggage ready for a big tripor a local enjoying life in Hampstead, your meds are vital, and your local CVS helps you find them. Emergencies take place at any time. When this happens, you'll be glad to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near Hampstead. There are also 9 drive-thru pharmacies near town on the occasions when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Hampstead Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require. In Hampstead, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're out and about. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Hampstead, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Sea Turtle Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
Hampstead CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Hampstead are here to meet the medical requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Hampstead at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the US Highway 17 location. Set up a customized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Get your medications in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Hampstead (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hampstead offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items as well as prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Hampstead, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hampstead, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hampstead, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hampstead, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hampstead, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hampstead, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Hampstead, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hampstead, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hampstead, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hampstead!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hampstead, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.