CVS stores near me in Havelock, NC
103 CATAWBA RD
HAVELOCK, NC, 28532
Havelock, North Carolina Pharmacies
The Havelock area has 10 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Travelers packing for an upcoming trip and locals who require daily care can all get their prescription medication requirements taken care of. Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself running late and do not have time to do some shopping. Luckily, there are 5 drive thru pharmacies in Havelock in the area to help you get your medication and get back on the road fast.
Your Havelock Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you require to make it through the day. In Havelock, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you have to be able to deal with what life throws at you and to have a really fun day. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Havelock is the place to go for getting a new prescription after being discharged from Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Havelock CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Havelock are committed to meeting the needs of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Havelock at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Catawba Road location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Havelock (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Havelock.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Havelock, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Havelock, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Havelock, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Havelock, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Havelock, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Havelock, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Havelock, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Havelock, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Havelock, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Havelock!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Havelock, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.