CVS stores near me in Hickory, NC
2701 SOUTH NC HIGHWAY 127, HIGHWAY 127 AND HARRIS FARM ROAD
HICKORY, NC, 28602
1220 HIGHWAY 321 NW
HICKORY, NC, 28601
1504 NE 2ND ST.
HICKORY, NC, 28601
2225 12TH AVENUE NE
HICKORY, NC, 28601
1910 CATAWBA VALLEY BLVD SE
HICKORY, NC, 28602
Hickory, North Carolina Pharmacies
You can shop at 13 CVS pharmacies in the Hickory area, making it simple for members of the community to find their medication. Students living near campus at Lenoir-Rhyne University, globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Hickory is the only option, such as when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Similarly, you end up being in such a hurry that you would rather not get out of your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 12 drive-thru drugstores in Hickory will meet your needs.
Your Hickory Pharmacy
You have many choices if you're looking for something to do in Hickory, such as cheering on your team at Moretz Stadium. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Hickory not only provides a place to get new prescriptions from Frye Regional Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Hickory Services
CVS pharmacies in Hickory are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Hickory at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the 12th Avenue NE location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Hickory (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hickory.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Hickory, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hickory, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hickory, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hickory, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hickory, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hickory, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Hickory, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hickory, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hickory, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hickory!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hickory, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.