CVS stores near me in High Point, NC
Pharmacies in High Point, North Carolina
You can shop at 37 CVS pharmacies in the High Point area, which makes it simple to find your prescription medication. College students living on-campus at High Point University, vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near High Point is your only option, like when you need to make a late flight. Thankfully, you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you could be in such a rush that you don't want to leave your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 27 drive-thru pharmacies near High Point are there for you.
Your High Point Pharmacy
There are many options for things to do in High Point, such as spending the day having fun at Kersey Valley Escape or catching a game at Truist Point. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in High Point is where to go for filling a new prescription after being released from UNC Hospitals Radiation Oncology @ High Point, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
High Point CVS Pharmacies Services
High Point CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in High Point at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Montlieu Avenue location. Set up an individualized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes like prescription delivery in High Point (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near High Point.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy High Point, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in High Point, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in High Point, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in High Point, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in High Point, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in High Point, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in High Point, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in High Point, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in High Point, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in High Point!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in High Point, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.