CVS stores near me in Holly Springs, NC
151 VILLAGE WALK DR.
HOLLY SPRINGS, NC, 27540
100 GRAND HILL PLACE
HOLLY SPRINGS, NC, 27540
Pharmacies in Holly Springs, North Carolina
The Holly Springs area has 35 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers getting ready for their next adventure and locals in need of ongoing support all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Holly Springs, like when you booked a late flight. Thankfully, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, if you're trying to be quick and can't take the time to park, the 23 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Holly Springs
Whether you prefer to spend the day having fun at Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Holly Springs Salamanders, you're sure to find something fun to do in Holly Springs. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Holly Springs, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Holly Springs Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Holly Springs Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our Holly Springs pharmacies are pleased to offer services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Holly Springs at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Main Street location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes including medication delivery in Holly Springs (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Holly Springs.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Holly Springs, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Holly Springs, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Holly Springs, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Holly Springs, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Holly Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Holly Springs, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Holly Springs, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Holly Springs, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Holly Springs, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Holly Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Holly Springs, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.