CVS stores near me in Hope Mills, NC
3100 LEGION RD.
HOPE MILLS, NC, 28348
3966 S. MAIN STREET
HOPE MILLS, NC, 28348
Hope Mills, North Carolina Pharmacies
Since there are 14 CVS pharmacies in the Hope Mills area, there is a good chance you will find one a short distance away. If you are packing your things to catch a flight at Fayetteville Municipal or a local staying at home, your meds are important, and CVS helps you get them. There are times when you suddenly need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be glad to discover CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Hope Mills. You'll also find 10 drive-thru locations near Hope Mills when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hope Mills
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you require to make it through the day. This is extra important in Hope Mills, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready and to fully enjoy your day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Hope Mills, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need.
Hope Mills CVS Pharmacies Services
Hope Mills CVS pharmacies are open to meet the requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Hope Mills at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Main Street location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Hope Mills (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hope Mills provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Hope Mills, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hope Mills, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hope Mills, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hope Mills, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hope Mills, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hope Mills, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Hope Mills, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hope Mills, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hope Mills, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hope Mills!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hope Mills, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.