CVS stores near me in Jacksonville, NC
400 WESTERN BLVD.
JACKSONVILLE, NC, 28546
2400 GUM BRANCH RD.
JACKSONVILLE, NC, 28540
1395D WESTERN BLVD
JACKSONVILLE, NC, 28546
Jacksonville, North Carolina Pharmacies
Jacksonville citizens, from those happy to stay home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills locally. There are 4 CVS pharmacies in the Jacksonville area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. There will sometimes be days when you're in a hurry and can't run into the store. Thankfully, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Jacksonville in the area so you can get your meds as quickly and conveniently.
Your Local Pharmacy in Jacksonville
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Jacksonville, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are enjoying the city. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Jacksonville is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after being released from Goshen Medical Center - New River, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Jacksonville Services
Jacksonville CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical needs of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Jacksonville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Gum Branch Road location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Jacksonville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Jacksonville.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Jacksonville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jacksonville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jacksonville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jacksonville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jacksonville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Jacksonville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jacksonville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jacksonville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.