CVS stores near me in Kannapolis, NC
Pharmacies in Kannapolis, North Carolina
Kannapolis locals, from homebodies happy to stay home to travelers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 42 Kannapolis area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Kannapolis, like when you're catching a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll even find 30 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're trying to save time and can't go inside.
Your Kannapolis Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Village Park Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Atrium Health Ballpark, there is plenty to do in Kannapolis. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Kannapolis, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Atrium Health NorthEast Pediatric Hospitalists, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
Kannapolis CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Kannapolis are committed to meeting the requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Kannapolis at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Bayfield Pkwy location. Set up a personalized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with managing prescription delivery in Kannapolis (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kannapolis provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Kannapolis, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kannapolis, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kannapolis, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kannapolis, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kannapolis, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kannapolis, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Kannapolis, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kannapolis, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kannapolis, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kannapolis!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kannapolis, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.