CVS stores near me in Kenansville, NC
634 S. MAIN ST.
KENANSVILLE, NC, 28349
Kenansville, North Carolina Pharmacies
The South Main Street CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently situated in the center of Kenansville. So whether you are you're a student getting your medication getting refills for your home or a vacationer packing up for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are taken care of. When you're catching a red-eye, and have to refill your medication to finalize your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Kenansville is what you need. In addition to 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies if you don't have time to find a place to park and go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kenansville
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Kenansville, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared and to have a really fun day. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Kenansville, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from Vidant Duplin Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Kenansville
CVS pharmacies in Kenansville are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Kenansville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Main Street location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Kenansville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Kenansville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Kenansville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kenansville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kenansville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kenansville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kenansville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kenansville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Kenansville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kenansville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kenansville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kenansville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kenansville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.