CVS stores near me in Kernersville, NC
1398 UNION CROSS RD
KERNERSVILLE, NC, 27284
1105 SOUTH MAIN STREET
KERNERSVILLE, NC, 27284
1090 S MAIN ST
KERNERSVILLE, NC, 27284
Pharmacies in Kernersville, North Carolina
The Kernersville area has 44 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to locate the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Winston-Salem State University, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming trip and residents who require ongoing coverage all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Kernersville, like when you need to catch a late flight out of Piedmont Triad International. Fortunately, there are 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you are in a hurry and can't take the time to find a parking space, the 32 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Kernersville Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Kernersville, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Winston Waterworks Water Park or catching a game at Ultimate Indoor Sports Arena. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Kernersville not only gives you the ability to fill new prescriptions from Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Kernersville
Kernersville CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the S Main St location help our patients find prescription drugs in Kernersville at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Kernersville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kernersville provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Kernersville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kernersville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kernersville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kernersville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kernersville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kernersville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Kernersville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kernersville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kernersville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kernersville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kernersville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.