CVS stores near me in King, NC
600 S. MAIN ST., PO BOX 150
KING, NC, 27021
Pharmacies in King, North Carolina
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the King area is a piece of cake. In fact, you'll find 22 locations near the area. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for your next journey or refilling your prescription to have at home, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye, and need to fill prescriptions to finish your packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near King. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 17 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to search for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in King
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require to make it through the day. In King, this is especially important because there is a lot to doólike spending the day thrill-seeking at Carolina Ziplines Canopy Tour. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in King, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from LifeBrite Medical Center of King, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in King Services
King CVS pharmacies are open to meet the requirements of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in King at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Main Street location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in King (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near King offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy King, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in King, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in King, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in King, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in King, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in King, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in King, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in King, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in King, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in King!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in King, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.