CVS stores near me in Kings Mountain, NC
1017 SHELBY RD
KINGS MOUNTAIN, NC, 28086
Pharmacies in Kings Mountain, North Carolina
Kings Mountain citizens, from homebodies content to stay home to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills conveniently. There are 17 CVS pharmacies in the Kings Mountain area to help provide the medicinal care you require. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Kings Mountain, like when you booked a red-eye, you will be pleased to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Additionally, you will find 15 drive-thru drugstores in Kings Mountain for those times when you're in a rush and can't find a parking spot.
Your Kings Mountain Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Kings Mountain, like exploring Kings Mountain National Military Park or catching a game at Clover Memorial Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy helps you get what you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Kings Mountain is the place to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Kings Mountain
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. services to meet the needs of every residents, including are offered at our Kings Mountain pharmacies to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Kings Mountain at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Shelby Road location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your prescriptions in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes like prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Kings Mountain (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kings Mountain.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Kings Mountain, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kings Mountain, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kings Mountain, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kings Mountain, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kings Mountain, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kings Mountain, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Kings Mountain, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kings Mountain, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kings Mountain, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kings Mountain!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kings Mountain, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.