CVS stores near me in Leland, NC
Leland, North Carolina Pharmacies
Leland locals, from homebodies content to stay home to vacationers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication nearby. There are 14 Leland area CVS pharmacies to help you get the medicinal care you need. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Leland, like when you're catching a red-eye, you will be happy to know CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll also find 12 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're pressed for time and can't find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Leland
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. In Leland, this is especially important because there is so much to doóincluding enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at The Exit Games | Escape Room. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Leland not only gives you the ability to get new orders from Betty H. Cameron Women's & Children's Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Leland CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Leland are glad to offer the following services to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Leland at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Cutlar Crossing location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Leland (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Leland provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy for everyday items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Leland, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Leland, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Leland, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Leland, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Leland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Leland, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Leland, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Leland, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Leland, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Leland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Leland, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.