CVS stores near me in Lincolnton, NC
1403 E. MAIN ST.
LINCOLNTON, NC, 28092
Pharmacies in Lincolnton, North Carolina
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Lincolnton area. In fact, there are 29 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a long-awaited vacation or because you're in need of a refill, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Lincolnton is what you need. Along with the 3 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 24 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Lincolnton Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Lincolnton, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're enjoying the local attractions. Locating the best pharmacy in Lincolnton not only provides a place to pick up a new order from Carolinas Hospitalist Group; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lincolnton
Lincolnton CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Lincolnton at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Main Street location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your medications at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Lincolnton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lincolnton offer everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription medication or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Lincolnton, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lincolnton, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lincolnton, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lincolnton, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lincolnton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lincolnton, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Lincolnton, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lincolnton, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lincolnton, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lincolnton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lincolnton, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.