CVS stores near me in Locust, NC
Pharmacies in Locust, North Carolina
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Locust area is a piece of snap. In fact, you will find 28 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a long-awaited trip or because you're in need of a refill, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye, and have to refill your medication as part of your last-second packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Locust is what you'll need. Along with the 3 24-hour pharmacies, there are 21 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to search for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Locust Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require. This is extra important in Locust, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Locust, you need one that has medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Locust Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are provided at our pharmacies in Locust to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Main Street store help you get rapid refills in Locust at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Locust (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Locust.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Locust, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Locust, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Locust, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Locust, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Locust, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Locust, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Locust, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Locust, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Locust, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Locust!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Locust, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.