CVS stores near me in Mills River, NC
128 CROSS ROAD DR., ON HIGHWAY 191
MILLS RIVER, NC, 28759
Mills River, North Carolina Pharmacies
You can shop at 20 CVS pharmacies in the Mills River area, making it easy to find your prescription drugs. Globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and Mills River natives all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Mills River is the only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of Asheville Regional. Luckily, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, you could be in such a hurry that you would rather not leave your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 14 drive-thru locations near Mills River are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mills River
There's a lot to do in Mills River, but sometimes when you are enjoying the local attractions you need to be prepared for anything. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Mills River is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Park ridge hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Mills River
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Mills River to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the McKenna Rd store help you find prescription drugs in Mills River at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Mills River (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mills River offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Mills River, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mills River, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mills River, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mills River, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mills River, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mills River, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Mills River, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mills River, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mills River, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mills River!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mills River, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.