CVS stores near me in Mint Hill, NC
4307 WILGROVE-MINT HILL RD.
MINT HILL, NC, 28227
Mint Hill, North Carolina Pharmacies
Mint Hill residents, from those happy to relax at home to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills nearby. There are 67 Mint Hill area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Mint Hill, like when you booked a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 5 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can also find 50 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to look for a parking spot.
Your Mint Hill Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Mint Hill, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or catching a game at Hickory Grove Christian Stadium. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Mint Hill does more than give you the ability to fill a new order from Novant Health Matthews Medical Center; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Mint Hill Services
CVS pharmacies in Mint Hill are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Wilgrove Mint Hill Road location help you find medication in Mint Hill at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Mint Hill (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Mint Hill.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Mint Hill, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mint Hill, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mint Hill, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mint Hill, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mint Hill, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mint Hill, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Mint Hill, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mint Hill, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mint Hill, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mint Hill!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mint Hill, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.