CVS stores near me in Morrisville, NC
2103 T.W. ALEXANDER DR.
MORRISVILLE, NC, 27560
1990 NW CARY PKWY.
MORRISVILLE, NC, 27560
3001 MARKET CENTER DR
MORRISVILLE, NC, 27560
Morrisville, North Carolina Pharmacies
Morrisville residents, from college students at Strayer University-North Carolina to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 56 CVS pharmacies in the Morrisville area to help you get the medicinal care you need. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Morrisville, like when you need to make a late flight out of Raleigh-Durham International, you will be pleased to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you will find 35 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Morrisville
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you need to get through the day. In Morrisville, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be able to deal with what comes your way and to have a really fun day. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Morrisville is where to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Hospital Physician Partners, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Morrisville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Morrisville are here to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Morrisville at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Davis Drive location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Morrisville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Morrisville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for everyday items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Morrisville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Morrisville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Morrisville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Morrisville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Morrisville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Morrisville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Morrisville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Morrisville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Morrisville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Morrisville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Morrisville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.