CVS stores near me in Murfreesboro, NC
420 W. MAIN ST.
MURFREESBORO, NC, 27855
Murfreesboro, North Carolina Pharmacies
If you're searching for a prescription refill in Murfreesboro, look no further. The West Main Street CVS has a pharmacy that will happily meet your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to students enrolled at Chowan University, travelers leaving for their next trip, and everyone in between. Sometimes you need to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Murfreesboro, like when you're doing a bit of quick packing before catching a red-eye or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Other times, you could be too pressed for time to park your car and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the details of the West Main Street CVS to learn what services it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Murfreesboro
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require. In Murfreesboro, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to have a carefree day. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Murfreesboro, you have to find one that offers prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Murfreesboro
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Murfreesboro are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Murfreesboro at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Main Street location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Murfreesboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Murfreesboro offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Murfreesboro, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Murfreesboro, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Murfreesboro, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Murfreesboro, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Murfreesboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Murfreesboro, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Murfreesboro, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Murfreesboro, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Murfreesboro, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Murfreesboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Murfreesboro, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.