CVS stores near me in Nashville, NC
101 WEST WASHINGTON ST
NASHVILLE, NC, 27856
Pharmacies in Nashville, North Carolina
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Nashville area is easy. In fact, there are 7 locations near the area. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip or refilling your prescription to have at home, we've got you covered. Sometimes you're in a rush and every minute matters. In Nashville, you can find 4 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to search for a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Nashville
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require. This is extra important in Nashville, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to handle what comes your way and to have a carefree day. Finding the best pharmacy in Nashville does more than give you somewhere to pick up a new order from Nash Wound Care Center, A Service of Nash Hospitals; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or make your next trip successful.
Nashville CVS Pharmacies Services
Nashville CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Washington Street location help our patients find prescription drugs in Nashville at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Nashville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Nashville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Nashville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Nashville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Nashville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Nashville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Nashville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Nashville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Nashville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Nashville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Nashville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Nashville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Nashville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.