CVS stores near me in North Wilkesboro, NC
1320-6 WEST D STREET
NORTH WILKESBORO, NC, 28659
240 SPARTA ROAD
NORTH WILKESBORO, NC, 28659
Pharmacies in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
North Wilkesboro citizens, from those happy to relax at home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs locally. There are 3 North Wilkesboro area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. There are sure to be times when you're in a hurry and can't get out of the car. Luckily, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in North Wilkesboro in town so you can get your meds as quickly and easily.
Your North Wilkesboro Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help get you what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in North Wilkesboro, where there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Heritage Square Splash Pad. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in North Wilkesboro is the place to go for filling a new prescription after being released from Wilkes Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
North Wilkesboro CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in North Wilkesboro are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in North Wilkesboro at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Sparta Road location. Create a personalized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in North Wilkesboro (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Wilkesboro.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy North Wilkesboro, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Wilkesboro, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Wilkesboro, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Wilkesboro, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Wilkesboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Wilkesboro, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Wilkesboro, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Wilkesboro, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Wilkesboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Wilkesboro, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.