CVS stores near me in Oak Ridge, NC
2300 HIGHWAY 150
OAK RIDGE, NC, 27310
Oak Ridge, North Carolina Pharmacies
There are 41 in the Oak Ridge area, so there is a good chance you will find one nearby. Whether you're packing up to catch a flight at Piedmont Triad International, a student taking classes at Guilford College, or a local just living the Oak Ridge life, your meds are important, and CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies take place at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to learn you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near Oak Ridge. There are also 29 drive-thru pharmacies near the area if you do not have time to park your car.
Your Oak Ridge Pharmacy
In Oak Ridge, there's plenty to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to exploring Guilford Courthouse National Military Park or catching a game at Ultimate Indoor Sports Arena. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Oak Ridge does more than give you somewhere to fill new orders from Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Oak Ridge Services
Oak Ridge CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Oak Ridge at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Highway 150 location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Oak Ridge (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Oak Ridge.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Oak Ridge, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Oak Ridge, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Oak Ridge, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Oak Ridge, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Oak Ridge, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Oak Ridge, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Oak Ridge, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Oak Ridge, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Oak Ridge, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Oak Ridge!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Oak Ridge, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.