CVS stores near me in Pilot Mountain, NC
Pharmacies in Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
Pilot Mountain locals, from homebodies happy to relax at home to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription refills nearby. There are 3 CVS pharmacies in the Pilot Mountain area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. There will occasionally be times when you are in a hurry and can't run into the store. Thankfully, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Pilot Mountain in the area so you can get your medication as quickly and easily.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pilot Mountain
There's a lot to do in Pilot Mountain, including enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Carolina Ziplines Canopy Tour . CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you choose to do. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Pilot Mountain does more than provide a place to fill new prescriptions from Northern Regional Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Pilot Mountain
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Pilot Mountain are glad to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Pilot Mountain at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Main Street location. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Pilot Mountain (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Pilot Mountain.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication and over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Pilot Mountain, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pilot Mountain, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pilot Mountain, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pilot Mountain, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pilot Mountain, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pilot Mountain, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Pilot Mountain, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pilot Mountain, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pilot Mountain, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pilot Mountain!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pilot Mountain, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.