CVS stores near me in Randleman, NC
215 S. MAIN ST
RANDLEMAN, NC, 27317
Randleman, North Carolina Pharmacies
You will find 20 CVS pharmacies in the Randleman area, which makes it a snap for residents to find their medication. Travelers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Randleman natives all can purchase their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Randleman is the only option, such as when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you find yourself in such a rush that you can't take the time to find a parking spot. In such circumstances, the 14 drive-thru drugstores in Randleman are there for you.
Your Randleman Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Randleman, such as catching a game at Craven Stadium. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Randleman is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from Premier Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Randleman
Randleman CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Main Street store help you find prescription drugs in Randleman at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription delivery in Randleman (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Randleman provide ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Randleman, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Randleman, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Randleman, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Randleman, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Randleman, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Randleman, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Randleman, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Randleman, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Randleman, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Randleman!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Randleman, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.