CVS stores near me in Richfield, NC
396 W CHURCH ST
RICHFIELD, NC, 28137
Richfield, North Carolina Pharmacies
The Richfield area has 10 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Pfeiffer University, vacationers preparing for their next adventure and locals who require daily support all have their prescription medication requirements met. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Richfield, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, if you are short on time and can't get out of your car to go inside, the 8 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Richfield Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need to get through the day. In Richfield, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're enjoying the city. Finding the best pharmacy in Richfield not only gives you a place to fill a new order from Carolinas Hospitalist Group at Stanly Regional Medical Center; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Richfield CVS Pharmacies Services
Richfield CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Richfield at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Church Street location. Develop a customized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Richfield (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Richfield offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Richfield, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Richfield, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Richfield, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Richfield, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Richfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Richfield, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Richfield, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Richfield, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Richfield, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Richfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Richfield, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.