CVS stores near me in Rocky Mount, NC
1630 BENVENUE ROAD
ROCKY MOUNT, NC, 27804
2605 SUNSET AVENUE
ROCKY MOUNT, NC, 27804
731 SUTTERS CREEK BLVD
ROCKY MOUNT, NC, 27804
Pharmacies in Rocky Mount, North Carolina
The Rocky Mount area has 7 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Students looking to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at North Carolina Wesleyan College, globetrotters packing for their next adventure and locals in need of daily refills all have their pharmaceutical demands covered. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Rocky Mount, such as when you need to catch a late flight. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, if you are in a rush and would rather not take the time to park, the 4 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rocky Mount
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Rocky Mount, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're enjoying the city. Finding the best pharmacy in Rocky Mount does more than give you the ability to get a new prescription from Oic Family Medical Center at Fairview; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Rocky Mount CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Rocky Mount are open to meet the demands of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Sutters Creek Blvd location help you get prescriptions refilled in Rocky Mount at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through managing medication refills, medication delivery in Rocky Mount (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rocky Mount offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Head to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Rocky Mount, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rocky Mount, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rocky Mount, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rocky Mount, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rocky Mount, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rocky Mount, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rocky Mount, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rocky Mount, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rocky Mount!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rocky Mount, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.